Pearl E. Johnson Sub-Regional Clinic (Emmonak Sub-Regional Clinic) - Emmonak Community Health Center
- 215 Kwiguk St
- Emmonak AK, 99581
- Contact Phone: (907) 949-3500
- Clinic Details: The Pearl E. Johnson Sub-Regional Clinic (SRC) is in the city of Emmonak, at the mouth of the Yukon River and ten miles from the Bering Sea. As the northernmost SRC, Emmonak services the healthcare needs of the primarily Yup’ik villages of Emmonak, Alakanuk, Kotlik, Nunam Iqua, Bill Moore’s Slough, Chuloonawick and Hamilton.
- Website: https://www.ykhc.org/
- Services: Preventative and Urgent Care, Diagnostic Review, Physical Exams, Prenatal Care, Minor Surgery, Laboratory Tests, X-Rays, Behavioral Health Service, Dental Services
- Dental Services: Exams, X-Rays, Simple Cleanings, Fillings, Simple Extractions, and Root Canals on front teeth only
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time
- Payment Method: Medicaid; Medicare; Private Insurance; Sliding Fee Scale
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.