Evergreen Family Medical Center - Evergreen Community Health Center
- 316 S. Main Street
- Evergreen AL, 36401
- Contact Phone: (251) 578-2507
- Clinic Details: Franklin Primary Health Center is a non-profit, federally qualified health center founded in 1975 by Dr. Marilyn Aiello and a group of concerned citizens who recognized the need for quality health care in the underserved Davis Avenue community (now Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Avenue community). Franklin Primary Health Center is named after Dr. James Alexander Franklin, a physician, scholar, and humanitarian who faithfully served his community for over 60 years.
- Website: http://franklinprimary.org/
- Services: Adult Medicine, OB/GYN, Nutrition, Optometry, Pediatrics, Pharmacy, Physical Therapy, Radiology, Rheumatology, Wellness & Fitness
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Visa, MasterCard, Personal Checks, Debit Cards, Sliding Fee Scale
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.