Family Health Care Clinic, Inc. - Pearl - Pearl Community Health Center
- 4635 Highway 80 E
- Pearl MS, 39208
- Contact Phone: (601) 936-3833
- Clinic Details: Family Health Care Clinic, Inc. began providing primary health care services to patients in Rankin County in 1977. We have since expanded services to include several other counties and communities - dispensing healthcare resources that include Medical, Dental and Nutrition Services.
- Website: http://www.familyhealthcareclinic.com/
- Services: Well Visits (Children/Adults); Acute and Chronic Visits (Children/Adults); School/Work Physicals; Immunizations and Vaccines; Diabetic Counseling; Hypertension Counseling; Women's Health Services; WIC Certification and Counseling; Dentistry
- Dental Services: General Dentistry - Cleaning, Fillings and Sealants; Dentures; Root Canals; Crowns/Bridges
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Cash; Check; Insurance; Medicare; Medicaid; CHIP
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.