Family Health Care - Grant - Grant Community Health Center
- 11 N Maple St
- Grant MI, 49327
- Contact Phone: (231) 834-0444
- Clinic Details: Family Health Care was one of the first community health centers in the nation to develop a “one-stop shopping” concept for health care services. We’ve been in the business of taking care of families since 1967. We offer medical, dental, laboratory, x-ray, full service retail pharmacies, health education, and school-based Child and Adolescent Health Centers in Baldwin, Grant and White Cloud. We are also an FTCA, FQHC, and PCMH deemed facilities accredited by the AAAHC. Our community health outreach programs include In-Home Respite, Alzheimer’s Education and Referral, Teen Parent Services, the Grandparent’s Program, Parents as Teachers, Immunization and Well-Child Care, Behavioral Health, and Med-Read. We offer our services to patients at health centers and outreach centers in Lake, Newaygo, Wexford and Missaukee counties. Baldwin Family Health Care is a Health Center Program grantee under 42 U.S.C. 254b, and a deemed Public Health Service employee under 42 U.S.C. 233(g)-(n).
- Website: http://www.familyhealthcare.org/
- Services: Family Practice; Internal Medicine; Dental; Behavioral Health; Laboratory; Radiology; Substance Abuse Counseling; Pharmacy; Outreach Services
- Dental Services: Preventive Dental Care; Crowns and Bridges; Root Canals; Oral Surgery; Full and Partial Dentures; Fillings; Emergency Care
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 55 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; BCBS PPO (All States); BCBS Traditional; Medicare; Medicare Plus Blue; Humana Gold Choice; Priority Health - Commercial, Medicare, Medicaid, Meridian; Molina; Medicaid; Mclaren Medicaid; Cigna; Cofinity; Auto Insurances; Aetna; Blue Care Network; Blue Care advantage; Tricare; United Health Care
- Operation Hours: Medical - Mon: 8:00am-6:00pm; Tues, Wed, Thurs: 8:00am-7:00pm; Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm; Every Other Sat: 9:00am-noon; Dental - Mon-Thurs: 8:00am-6:30pm, Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.