Family Planning Plus - Lewistown - Lewistown Low Cost Clinic
- 99 North Juniata Street
- Lewistown PA, 17044
- Contact Phone: (717) 248-0175
- Clinic Details: Serving Snyder, Union, Northumberland, Mifflin and Juniata Counties, Family Planning Plus is a non-profit health care organization dedicated to providing confidential and accessible services through reproductive health to improve the quality of life and well-being of the community. The caring staff seeks to help couples plan families when they are ready, improve pregnancy outcomes, reduce unintended pregnancy, slow the spread of sexually transmitted diseases, detect cancer at early and curable stages, and educate the community about general health maintenance, sexuality, and reproductive health.
- Website: https://familyplanningplus.org/
- Services: Education; HealthyWoman; Reproductive Health Care; STD Testing; Teen Services; General Physical Exams; Prescription Drug Discount Card
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Part-Time (open 8 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, All managed Medicaid plans (Aetna Better Health, GHP Family, Health America and AmeriHealth Northeast-Caritas), Capital Blue Cross, Highmark Blue Shield, Geisinger Health Plan, State Plan Amendment
- Operation Hours: Every Other Tues: 8:00am-4:30pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.