Proteus, Inc. - Fort Dodge - Fort Dodge Low Cost Clinic
- 107 North 7th Street
- Fort Dodge IA, 50501
- Contact Name: Carmen Vargas
- Contact Phone: (800) 798-8225
- Clinic Details: Proteus provides health care services to migrant and farmworkers located in Iowa. Patients are seen at mobile clinics, in-house clinics and on an individual basis by a Proteus contracted licensed medical professional. Proteus uses a sliding fee schedule based on income for health services. Vouchers are provided for other health services with the many partnership agreements with other medical professionals in the state. These include specialty providers, dentists and vision experts. Proteus bilingual community health aides provide transportation and interpretation for these other services when needed.
- Website: http://www.proteusinc.net/
- Services: Comprehensive health services to migrant and seasonal farmworkers
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.