CHP - Bozeman Medical Clinic - Bozeman Community Health Center
- 214 E Mendenhall St
- Bozeman MT, 59715
- Contact Phone: (406) 585-1360
- Clinic Details: OUR MISSION: To enhance community health and well-being. Vision: 100% access, zero disparity.
- Website: http://www.chphealthmt.org/
- Services: Primary Care Services, Behavioral Health
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 53 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, Healthy Montana Kids, Private insurance
- Operation Hours: Mon, Wed, Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm; Tues, Thurs: 8:00am-7:00pm; Sat: 8:00am-12:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional ClinicComment from Lucie Lamerre:
I would like to know if I can apply to your sliding scale services for dental care. I'm 21, French and I do not work. I'm married and my husband works. We don't have a health insurance yet.