GFHS General Dentistry & Pediatrics - Gastonia Community Health Center
- 991 W Hudson Blvd
- Gastonia NC, 28052
- Contact Phone: (704) 853-5191
- Clinic Details: Gaston Family Health Services is a community sponsored, family-centered provider of health care, health education and preventive care services without regard for the ability to pay.
- Website: https://gfhs.info/
- Services: Dental Care for Children, Adolescents and Adults; Complete Pediatric Care
- Dental Services: Exams, Cleanings, Extractions, Fillings, Infant/Toddler Screenings, Sealants, Dental Varnish (Fluoride)
- Pediatric Services: Immunizations; Well Child and Sick Visits; Sports and School Physicals; Behavioral Health Counseling
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 53 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Private Insurances, Medicaid, Medicare
- Operation Hours: General Dentistry: Mon-Thurs: 8:00am-7:00pm, Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm; Pediatrics: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional ClinicComment from Debbie Miller:
I only draw a min. of S.S. each month, but am in dire need of dental care. I wear a partial and 0nly have 5 natural teeth (upper) which need to be extracted. How much are extractions and do you make dentures? Also do you have a senior citizens plan?