Good Neighbor Fremont - Fremont Community Health Center
- 2740 N. Clarkson St.
- Fremont NE, 68025
- Contact Phone: (402) 721-0951
- Clinic Details: Good Neighbor Community Health Center (Columbus) and GN Fremont are one-stop primary health care clinics that offer a wide variety of services, including family and general practice medicine, pediatrics, OB/GYN care, dentistry and behavioral health to meet YOUR healthcare needs. Good Neighbor Community Health Center and Good Neighbor Fremont are federally qualified community health centers (FQHC). FQHC is a federal designation given by the Bureau of Primary Health Care at the federal Department of Health and Human Services. FQHCs are located in, or serve, a federally designated medically underserved area/population. The Federally Supported Health Centers Assistance Act of 1992 and 1995 granted medical malpractice liability protection through the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA) to HRSA-supported health centers. Good Neighbor Community Health Center is an FTCA Deemed Agency.
- Website: https://goodneighborcommunityhealthcenter.com/
- Services: General and Family Practice; Reproductive Health; Dental; Behavioral Health
- Dental Services: Dental examinations; X-rays; Evaluations; Cleaning; Treatment services; Sealants; Back-to-school examinations; Fillings; Crowns; Bridges; Partials and Dentures; Emergency services
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 51 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicare, Medicaid, Private Insurance
- Operation Hours: Primary Medical Care: Mon, Wed: 8:00am-6:00pm; Tues, Thurs: 8:00am-7:00pm; Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm; Dental Care Hours: Mon, Wed, Thurs: 8:30am-4:30pm, Tues: 10:00am-7:00pm, Every other Fri: 8:00am-12:00noon
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.