Goshen Medical Center - Wallace - Wallace Community Health Center
- 110 Eastwood Drive
- Wallace NC, 28466
- Contact Name: Mary Hood
- Contact Phone: (910) 285-2330
- Clinic Details: Goshen Medical Center, Inc. (GMC) is a private, non-profit 501(c)(3) organization as well as a federally qualified community and migrant health center organization, that has served the residents of eastern North Carolina since 1979. The health center’s mission is to improve the lives of each and every one of our patients through quality health care. GMC originated in Faison, North Carolina and serves 35,808 patients and has provided over 129,000 medical and dental visits across twenty-eight (28) service delivery locations as per the 2014 HRSA Uniform Data System (UDS) report. While Duplin, Sampson and Wayne counties are the bedrock of the Goshen Medical Center delivery system, areas as far out as Brunswick, Columbus, Craven, Cumberland, Harnett, Jones, Onslow and Richmond Counties are included in the largest community health center system in the state of North Carolina.
- Website: http://www.goshenmedical.org/
- Services: Family Medicine; Pediatrics
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 44 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Tri-Care, Aetna, Atlantic Integrated Health, Cigna Healthcare, Humana, MedCost, MultiPlan, United Healthcare, WellPath
- Operation Hours: Mon, Wed, Thurs: 8:00am-5:00pm, Tues: 8:00am-7:30pm, Fri: 8:00am-1:30pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.