Great Lakes Bay Health Centers - Shiawassee Community Health Center - Owosso Community Health Center
- 200 N Caledonia
- Owosso MI, 48867
- Contact Phone: (989) 729-4848
- Clinic Details: At Great Lakes Bay Health Centers, we believe that everyone deserves access to quality healthcare. We put that belief into action at our health centers throughout Michigan. Nobody will be turned away based on their ability to pay. Overseen by a non-profit board that includes both community leaders and patients, each of our locations is a federally qualified community health center that strives to serve people from all backgrounds.
- Website: https://www.greatlakesbayhealthcenters.org/
- Services: Family Practice Medicine; Dental; Immunizations; Family Planning Services; Acute Care; Laboratory; Integrated Behavioral Health; Traditional Behavioral Health; Substance Use Disorder Treatment and Recovery Services; Pharmacy Assistance
- Dental Services: Cleanings, X-Rays, Restorations, Oral Surgery, Dentures, Root Canals, Crowns, Emergency Dental Care
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 52 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, Other Public and Private Insurance Plans
- Operation Hours: Medical - Mon, Wed, Thurs: 7:00am-6:00pm, Tues: 8:00am-5:00pm, Fri: 7:00am-5:00pm; Dental - Mon, Fri: 7:00am-3:30pm, Tues, Wed, Thurs: 8:00am-4:30pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.