GREENBURGH HEALTH CENTER - White Plains Low Cost Clinic
- 330 Tarrytown Rd
- White Plains NY, 10607-1424
- Contact Phone: 914-989-7600
- Clinic Details: The Mount Vernon Neighborhood Health Center (MVNHC) is a large not-for-profit community health center accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Health Care Organizations. Established in 1973, MVNHC provides services to approximately 110,000 registered patients. Our dedicated staff is committed to providing comprehensive quality affordable health care services to meet the medical and dental needs of families within our communities.
- Website: www.mvnhc.org
- Services: adult healthcare, obstetric and gynecologic care, child healthcare and well baby check-ups, hospital care in local hospitals when required, geriatric healthcare, routine physicals of all types, free pregnancy care for qualified mothers, special care and p
- Remarks: Community Health, School Based Health Center, Health Care for the Homeless, Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Seasonal, Part-Time (open 53 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri 9AM-8PM, Sat 9AM-5PM
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.