GREENVILLE COMMUNITY HEALTH CTR - Greenville Low Cost Clinic
- 4311 Wesley St
- Greenville TX, 75401-5639
- Contact Phone: 903-455-5958
- Clinic Details: Our Mission is "To provide community oriented primary health care, including, medical & dental care, education, and social services to the residents of Hunt, Fannin, Kaufman, Delta and Collin Counties, with a particular emphasis on those individuals and families that have difficulty accessing health care services because of financial, language, and/or cultural barriers."
- Website: www.completemedicalhome.org
- Services: Prenatal, Adult, Dental, Children, Womens Health, Pharmacy, Education & Outreach
- Dental Services: Caring for the whole person is important to CHSA, that's why we offer general dental services to our existing patients and patients with Medicaid. We also provide care for children under the age of 21.
- Remarks: Community Health, Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 43 hours per week)
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.