Hackley Community Care Center - Baker Site - Muskegon Heights Community Health Center
- 2700 Baker St
- Muskegon Heights MI, 49444
- Contact Phone: (231) 737-1335
- Clinic Details: Hackley Community Care has been providing quality health care services since 1992. In the beginning our services were primarily centered on pregnant moms and new moms with infant children. While we continue to serve mothers and children, we have expanded to provide care to all ages and offer many more services. We believe this demonstrates our growth, diversity and that we are the medical home that you and your family can trust for all of your healthcare needs. You can be assured that our commitment to our Mission, Values and Philosophy are as strong as ever and we strive to meet these principles every day. Hackley Community Care is a Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA) deemed facility that receives HHS funding and has Federal Public Health Service (PHS) deemed status with respect to certain health or health-related claims, including medical malpractice claims, for itself and its covered individuals.
- Website: http://www.hackleycommunitycare.org/
- Services: Preventive care; Evaluation and treatment of acute and chronic conditions; Treatment for all ages, from newborn to geriatrics; Minor office surgeries and procedures; Hearing/Vision testing; On-site lab; Dental; OB & Womens Health Services; Pharmacy
- Dental Services: Preventative care: cleanings, fluoride, sealants, education, nutrition; Emergency care: extractions, pain management; Restorative care: fillings, dentures; Oral exams; X-rays
- Women's Health Services: OB and Gynecological exams; Health screenings; Risk assessment; Post-partum care; Education and counseling; Breastfeeding support
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 57 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, Other Public and Private Insurance Plans
- Operation Hours: Medical - Mon-Thurs: 8:00am-8:00pm, Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm; OB / Women’s Health - Mon: 10:00am-6:00pm, Tues-Fri: 9:00am-5:00pm; Dental Services - Mon-Fri: 8:00am-6:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.