Hancock Family Health Center - Hancock Community Health Center
- 500 Campus Drive
- Hancock MI, 49930
- Contact Phone: (906) 483-1060
- Clinic Details: The Upper Great Lakes Family Health Center (UGL) is your community-based medical, dental and behavioral health care center. UGL is designated as a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC). UGL provides integrated medical, dental and behavioral health services regardless of language, gender, socio-economic status, sexual orientation, physical and mental capacity, age, religion, housing status and ability to pay.
- Website: https://uglhealth.org/
- Services: Primary Care Services; Behavioral Health Services; Pediatric Services; Women’s Health Services; Senior Health Care Services; Care Management Services
- Pediatric Services: Urgent Medical Care, Well-Child Exams, Immunizations, Sports Physicals, Disease And Medication Management
- Women's Health Services: Pregnancy, Delivery and Post-Delivery Care
- Adult Medicine: Planning and Coordination of care for the Elderly including Nursing Home Visits
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicare, Medicaid, Medicaid HMO’s such as Upper Peninsula Health Plan (UPHP), all Blue Cross and Blue Shield, Tricare, Other Insurance Programs
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.