Harris County Hospital District - Health Care for the Homeless Project - Houston Low Cost Clinic
- 2525 Holly Hall
- Houston TX, 77266
- Contact Phone: 713-566-6515
- Clinic Details: In an effort to improve healthcare service to the homeless, and enhance access to existing Harris County Hospital District healthcare services, HCHD provides a variety of preventive and primary healthcare services to homeless individuals at 13 shelters and through an additional mobile unit. The program also provides on-site case management and HCHD Gold Card registration services.
- Website: http://www.hchdonline.com/health/healthcarehomeless.htm
- Services: Dental Care Services, Enabling Services, Mental Health/Substance Abuse Services, Primary Medical Care
- Remarks: Administrative Only
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.