Community Health Alliance Outreach Health Center - Reno Low Cost Clinic
- 335 Record St Ste 250
- Reno NV, 89512-3327
- Contact Name: Dan Ahearn M.D., MBA, FACP
- Contact Phone: 775.324.2599
- Clinic Details: The HAWC Community Health Center is a non-profit tax exempt organization based in Reno, Nevada. The Washoe County Medical Society developed it to treat the working uninsured of Northern Nevada. We opened on May 15, 1995, and are providing over 5000 patient visits per month. HAWC provides quality, affordable, comprehensive primary health care services for those in need.
- Website: www.hawcinc.org
- Services: Contraceptive counseling, Blood draws, Surgical procedures including skin tags removal and suspicious, lesions removal, Treatment of common ailments, Well and sick child care, Adult/child immunizations, Birth control pills, Pregnancy Testing with referral
- Dental Services: HAWC's dental services include cleanings, sealants, x-rays, restorative dentistry endontic treatments, extractions among others and work is done after a treatment plan has been formed by the team.
- Remarks: Year round, Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Full-Time (open 50 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.