Mobile Unit 1 of Hawkins County - Rogersville Mobile Clinic
- 4966 Highway 11W
- Rogersville TN, 37857
- Contact Name: Linda Hensley
- Contact Phone: (423) 272-9163
- Clinic Details: If you live in Northeast Tennessee, chances are you live in a rural town. While you love the peace and tranquility of a more isolated living place, that isolation can sometimes be a hindrance. For example, if you need a checkup or a screening done, you may not be able to get to a medical professional in a timely manner. Instead of putting your health on the back burner, you can take advantage of rural mobile units from Rural Health Services Consortium, Inc. We use mobile units to provide Tennessee residents with affordable basic, or acute, medical care within our eight-county service area when the need arises.
- Website: https://rhsctn.com/
- Services: Acute treatment for sick patients; Well child visits; ADD/ADHD care; Lab screenings for the flu/strep/mono; Tests for glucose/hemoglobin/hematocrit levels; Blood work and cultures for outside lab services; Sports physicals; Pregnancy tests
- Remarks: Rural Area, Mobile Van Clinic, Year-Round
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, Commercial Insurance, etc.
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.