Health Ministries Clinic - Halstead Location - Halstead Community Health Center
- 126 Main St
- Halstead KS, 67056
- Contact Phone: (316) 835-3700
- Clinic Details: Health Ministries Clinic is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) serving Harvey County and the surrounding area. We provide a range of primary medical, dental, and behavioral health services for people of all ages. We believe that these services are best for patients when they are delivered in an integrated manner, and we are on the cutting edge of making integrated care a reality. All of our medical providers are board-certified.
- Website: http://hmcks.org/
- Services: Non-emergency primary care; Chronic disease management; Physicals; Well Woman exams; Immunizations; Kan Be Healthy/ Well child care; Lab services; Diagnostic Imaging (X-ray, CT scan, DEXA scan); Prescription Assistance
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 40 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicare, Medicaid/KanCare, Private Insurance
- Operation Hours: Mon-Thurs: 8:00am-5:00pm; Fri: 8:00am-12:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.