Healthy Connections, Inc. - Mena Health Park Location - Mena Community Health Center
- 136 Health Park Drive
- Mena AR, 71953
- Contact Phone: (479) 437-3449
- Clinic Details: Healthy Connections, Inc. provides medical, dental, and social services to residents of all ages in Arkansas regardless of ability to pay. Our doctors, dentists, and social service providers offer a holistic approach for caring for the whole person. Healthy Connections has discounted services for uninsured or underinsured persons, sliding fee scale for those who qualify, and low cost or no cost preventative care. Patients at Healthy Connections are always treated with dignity and respect from caring doctors, dentists, and social service providers.
- Website: http://www.healthy-connections.org/
- Services: Primary and Preventative Medical Care; Behavioral Health Services; Healthy Connections Community Pharmacy Program; General Dentistry
- Dental Services: Teeth Cleaning; Exams; Digital X-Rays; Fillings, Extractions, Root Canals; Dentures; Crowns; Partials; Bridges; Teeth Whitening; Oral Health Education; Velscope Oral Cancer Screenings; Tobacco Counseling
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 40 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Medicaid, ARKids First, Medicare, Private Health Insurance, Sliding Fee Scale
- Operation Hours: Mon-Thurs: 8:00am-6:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.