Healthy Connections - Waupaca County Reproductive Health and Testing Clinic - Waupaca Other Primary Care Provider
- 811 Harding St., Second floor
- Waupaca WI, 54981
- Contact Phone: 715-258-6323
- Clinic Details: Since 1992 the Health Services Division in Waupaca has offered sexually transmitted disease testing and treatment, HIV testing, pregnancy testing and counseling. Referral resources for contraceptive services have been limited for many years for our clients who have no medical home, are underinsured or have no insurance. Since the summer of 2000, Wednesday’s Clinic and the Side Door clinic expanded to provide contraceptive services on an income based sliding fee scale. This will reduce the cost barrier our clients face when trying to obtain reproductive health care. In February of 2001, Waupaca County Health Services Division changed the name of Wednesday’s Clinic and the Side Door Clinic. You can now refer to our clinics as Healthy Connections-Waupaca County Reproductive Health and Testing Clinic. With the addition of reproductive health care services, clients now have an additional choice. All services provided are confidential and are not limited by county residence. Our female nursing staff will take the time to explain any procedures and answer any questions you may have. Our staff will take every measure to keep you at ease.
- Website: http://www.hc-clinic.org/
- Services: Office Services, Laboratory Services (Pap smear, etc), STD/STI screenings, STD Medications, Oral Contraceptives, Depro Provera, Condoms, Non-latex condoms, HIV testing and counseling
- Remarks: Healthy Connections is on the Second Floor of the Waupaca County Courthouse; Hours of Operation: Tue: 9AM - 5PM, Wed: 9AM - 2PM, Fri: 8AM - noon, Closed: 12-1PM; Income-based sliding fee scale
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.