High Country Behavioral Health - Evanston - Evanston Low Cost Clinic
- 190 Overthrust Rd
- Evanston WY, 82930
- Contact Phone: (307) 789-4224
- Clinic Details: High Country Behavioral Health is a nonprofit organization, established in 1986 to meet the need for accessible behavioral health services in the communities of Lincoln County, WY. As the years progressed, our desire to help other rural communities led us to open locations in Sublette, Uinta, Hot Springs, and Carbon County, WY. In 2019, we expanded beyond the Wyoming border, opening three locations in Eastern Idaho. Our organization is committed to providing effective and affordable treatment solutions to those experiencing mental health and addiction challenges. It is our desire to relieve suffering and enhance the well-being of our clients through outpatient counseling, case management, medication management and crisis services. Our service providers are devoted to studying and teaching principles and practices that aide in the ability to regulate emotions, manage stress, build healthy relationships, and achieve personal goals that cultivate a sense of meaning and purpose in life.
- Website: https://www.hcbh.org/
- Services: Individual Counseling; Couples Counseling; Family Counseling; Drug & Alcohol Services; Group Counseling; Peer Support; Case Management; Community Based Rehabilitation Services
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Private Insurance, Medicaid, Medicare, EAPs, Personal checks, Cash, Visa/Mastercard
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.