HSNT at Denton Medical Center 4308 - Denton Community Health Center
- 4308 Mesa Drive
- Denton TX, 76207
- Contact Phone: (940) 381-1501
- Clinic Details: Health Services of North Texas (HSNT) has medical care services for patients of all ages at the Denton Medical 4308 office in Denton, TX. At this office, we also offer behavioral health services, medication management, and individual or family therapy for our patients. We have a bilingual staff who is prepared to assist you. We can perform annual physicals and medical services for preventive care. Here, many of our patients seek sports physicals, ADHD treatment, well-visits, immunizations, and testing on-site. We also have case management patients who qualify. We also have telehealth e-sessions and appointments for some types of services.
- Website: https://healthservicesntx.org/
- Services: Behavioral Health Services; Medication Management; Individual or Family Therapy; Annual Physicals; Preventive Care; Sports Physicals; ADHD Treatment; Well-Visits; Immunizations; Case Management
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 41 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Blue Cross Blue Shield; United Healthcare; Aetna; Cigna; Humana; Tricare; Denton County Indigent; Group and Pension Administrators (GPA); Medicaid; Medicare; CHIP
- Operation Hours: Mon: 8:00am-12:00pm, 1:00pm-6:00pm; Tues-Fri: 8:00am-12:00pm, 1:00pm-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.