HRHCare New Paltz - New Paltz Community Health Center
- 1 Paradies Ln
- New Paltz NY, 12561
- Contact Phone: (845) 255-1760
- Clinic Details: HRHCare opened its doors in 1975 and has since grown into a network of health centers serving communities throughout the Hudson Valley and Long Island. We are proudly accredited by the Joint Commission. When you receive health services at HRHCare they are patient centered, which means everything we do revolves around you. We work hard to make sure all your needs are met. At HRHCare you choose your doctor or health care provider, which gives you the opportunity to build a relationship with your health care team for years to come. The New Paltz Health Center joined the HRHCare family in 1993 and has been caring for the community ever since.
- Website: https://www.hrhcare.org/
- Services: Diagnosing and treating illnesses, infections, and injuries; Annual check-ups; Vaccinations and immunizations; Chronic care management; Back-to-school physicals; Blood pressure, vision, and other health screenings; Dentistry
- Dental Services: Check-ups and cleanings for patients of all ages; Fluoride treatments and dental sealants; Non-surgical gum disease treatments; Fillings and crowns; Front teeth root canal therapy; First check-ups and dental care information for children and parents
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 34 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; 199 National Benefit Fund; ADAP & HEPCAP; Aetna; Affinity Health Plan; Amida Care; Beacon Health Options; Block Vision; CDPHP; Cigna; Connecticare Inc.; Davis Vision; Dentaquest; Fidelis Care NY; Emblem Health (Commercial Only); Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield; Healthfirst; HealthPlex; Health Net Federal Service-Veterans Choice; Humana; Liberty Dental; Magellan; MagnaCare; March Vision; Medicaid NY; Medicare; MVP Health Plan; Oscar; Oxford Health Plan; POMCO; Superior Vision; Tricare; United Healthcare; United Healthcare Empire Plan; United Healthcare Dental; Value Behavioral Health; VNS Choice; Wellcare (Behavioral Health only)
- Operation Hours: Medical: Monday 9:00am-12:00pm, 1:00pm-4:00pm; Tuesday 9:00am-1:00pm, 2:00pm-7:00pm; Wednesday 11:00am-2:00pm, 3:00pm-8:00pm; Thursday 9:00am-12:00pm, 1:00pm-5:00pm; Dental: Mon: 8:00am-1:00pm, 2:00pm-6:00pm; Tues, Thurs 8:00am-1:00pm, 2:00pm-7:00pm; Friday 8:00am-2:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.