Hudson River HealthCare William J. Thayer Alamo - Goshen Low Cost Clinic
- 888 Pulaski Hwy
- Goshen NY, 10924-6034
- Contact Phone: 845-651-2298
- Clinic Details: We are a 501(c)3 tax exempt, not-for-profit, federally qualified health center, funded under Section 330 of the Public Health Service Act as administered by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration, Bureau of Primary Health Care, to operate Community and Migrant Health Centers, Health Care for Homeless and Public Housing Primary Care Programs. Governed by a consumer-majority board of directors, we represent the communities we serve. Along with Federal funding, we also receive State, County, private foundation, and corporate funding. Linkages with other area health providers hospitals and community organizations also lend various forms of support needed for many of our programs. Mission Statement: To increase access to comprehensive primary and preventive health care and to improve the health status of our community, especially for the underserved and vulnerable.
- Website: www.hrhcare.org
- Services: Dentistry, Outreach Services, Women-s Health, Children & Adolescents, Health Screenings, HIV Counseling & Testing, Immunization/Vaccinations, Family Planning, Health Education
- Remarks: Migrant Health Center, Community Health, Public Housing, Health Care for the Homeless, Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 31 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Medical (Monday: 10:00am - 9:00pm, Tuesday: 10:00am - 6:00pm, Wednesday: 12:00am - 9:00pm, Thursday: 12:00am - 9:00pm, Friday: 10:00am - 3:00pm, 24-hour coverage), Dental (Monday: 9am - 6:00pm, Tuesday: 9am - 6:00pm, Wednesday: 9am - 9:00pm, Thursday: 9am
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.