IHC Jackson County Annex - Seymour Community Health Center
- 120 Saint Louis Ave.
- Seymour IN, 47274
- Contact Phone: (812) 405-1857
- Clinic Details: Indiana Health Centers, Inc. is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) providing medical, dental, and behavioral health care to the medically underserved and uninsured populations of the state. Our clinics throughout Indiana provide primary care on a sliding fee scale to patients of all ages who might not otherwise be able to afford quality healthcare.
- Website: http://www.indianahealthonline.org/
- Services: Preventive health services; Chronic disease management; Sick care; Patient education; Referrals for specialty care; Laboratory testing; Pregnancy diagnosis; Prenatal care; Well child care; Immunizations and flu shots for all ages; Geriatric care
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 48 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicare, Medicaid, Private Insurance
- Operation Hours: Mon: 8:00am-8:00pm; Tues, Wed: 8:00am-5:00pm; Thurs: 11:00am-8:00pm; Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.