Indian Lake Community Health Center - Russells Point Community Health Center
- 8200 St. Rt. 366, Suite 1
- Russells Point OH, 43348
- Contact Phone: (937) 633-0071
- Clinic Details: Community Health & Wellness Partners of Logan County is a non-profit Federally Qualified Health Center that is deemed with the mission to serve as community partners in healthcare by providing economic-based, whole person, whole community primary care to the citizens of Logan County for long-term health and wellness.
- Website: http://www.chwplc.org/
- Services: General Primary Care; Integrated Behavioral Health; Chronic Disease Management; Dental (Referral); Family Planning; Immunizations; Laboratory/EKGs; MAT; Nutrition; Pharmacy; Respiratory Therapy; Sports Physicals; Vision Screenings
- Dental Services: Referrals
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 50 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, Private Insurances Plans
- Operation Hours: Mon-Thurs: 8:00am-5:00pm, Walk-In Hours - Mon-Thurs: 8:00am-8:30am
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.