Interior Community Health Center - Fairbanks Community Health Center
- 1606 23rd Ave
- Fairbanks AK, 99701
- Contact Phone: (907) 455-4567
- Clinic Details: The Interior Community Health Center (ICHC) is a small, mission-driven health center that is committed to providing quality health care with a heart. ICHC provides medical, dental and integrated behavioral health services to all community members including those with limited income, with or without insurance. To help make coverage affordable, ICHC provides a discount for those who qualify based on income and household size. ICHC’s providers care for every member of your family, from newborns to teens, parents and grandparents. Our providers include doctors, dentists, nurse practitioners and physician assistants, who want to establish a long-term relationship with you and your family centered on keeping you healthy, preventing illness, and managing your family’s health.
- Website: http://interiorhealthalaska.com/
- Services: Preventive Care; Immunizations; Well Child Exams; Annual Exams & Screenings; Physicals; Treatment of Acute Illnesses & Injuries; Management of Chronic Diseases; Women’s Health, including Annual Exams; Birth Control; Prenatal Visits; Men’s Health
- Dental Services: Examinations, Cleanings, Topical Fluoride Treatment, Space Maintainers, Diagnostic X-ray, Sealants, Fillings, Crowns, Resins, Surgical procedures, Simple Extractions, Minor Soft Tissue Procedures, Hygiene Education
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Medicaid; Denali KidCare; Medicare; Private/Commercial Insurance; Sliding Fee Scale
- Operation Hours: Medical - Mon-Fri: 8:00am-7:00pm; Dental - Mon-Fri: 8:30am-5:30pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.