Interior Community Health Center - Healy Clinic - Healy Community Health Center
- .5 Mile Healy Spur Rd.
- Healy AK, 99743
- Contact Name: Cameron Mortensen, PA-C
- Contact Phone: (907) 683-2211
- Clinic Details: The Interior Community Health Center (ICHC) is a small, mission-driven health center that is committed to providing quality health care with a heart. The Healy ICHC Clinic’s Family Practice provider is Cameron Mortensen, PA-C. ICHC in Healy provides medical services to all community members including those with limited income, with or without insurance. To help make coverage affordable, ICHC offers discounts for those who qualify based on income and household size. PA Mortensen and the staff at the Healy Clinic care for every member of your family, from newborns to teens, parents and grandparents with a focus on preventive care, chronic disease management and whole family care. By establishing care with ICHC, you can ensure that your total health is being taken into consideration which means comprehensive, affordable and effective health care.
- Website: http://interiorhealthalaska.com/
- Services: Preventive Care; Immunizations; Blood Testing; Lab Work; Well Child Exams; Annual Exams; Sports Physicals; CDL Physicals; Treatment of Acute Illnesses/Injuries; Chronic Disease Management; Women’s Health; Birth Control; Prenatal Visits; Men’s Health
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 40 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Medicaid; Denali KidCare; Medicare; Private/Commercial Insurance; Sliding Fee Scale
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 9:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.