Kenosha Community Health Center, Inc. - Kenosha Low Cost Clinic
- 4536 22nd Ave
- Kenosha WI, 53140-5917
- Contact Phone: 262-656-0044
- Clinic Details: We, the Kenosha Community Health Center (KCHC), are a nonprofit organization offering to the underserved citizens of Kenosha County comprehensive healthcare which enables our patients to maintain their well-being by addressing health disparities and providing access for all.
- Website: http://www.kenoshachc.org/
- Services: Family Practice, Pediatrics, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Breast & Cervical Cancer Screening, Chronic Disease Management, Child & Adult Immunizations, Diagnostic Laboratory and X-Ray, Family Planning, HIV Testing, Pharmacy Services, Urgent Medical Care
- Remarks: Community Health, Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 66 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Monday to Thursday - 7AM to 7PM, Friday - 7AM to 5 PM, Saturday - By appointment
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.