Keystone Health Crisis Intervention Program - Chambersburg Low Cost Clinic
- 112 N 7th St
- Chambersburg PA, 17201
- Contact Phone: (717) 264-2555
- Clinic Details: Keystone Health Crisis Intervention Program provides mental health and drug and alcohol services throughout the Franklin and Fulton County areas. These services are provided by Hotline and/or face-to-face contact in the Crisis office or the local hospital emergency departments.
- Website: https://keystonehealth.org/
- Services: Mental Health; Drug and Alcohol Services
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 55 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-7:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.