La Red Health Center - Georgetown - Georgetown Community Health Center
- 21444 Carmean Way
- Georgetown DE, 19947
- Contact Phone: (302) 855-1233
- Clinic Details: La Red Health Center's Mission is to be a Center of Excellence which provides quality patient centered care to the diverse members of our community.
- Website: http://www.laredhealthcenter.org/
- Services: Adult and Senior Services; Behavioral Health Services; Oral Health Services; Pediatric and Adolescent Services; Women's Health Services; Laboratory Services; Screening Services for Chronic Diseases
- Dental Services: Examinations; Screenings; Cleanings; Extractions; Fillings; Education; Prevention; Periodontal services; Endodontic services; Crowns and Bridges; Partial and complete dentures
- Pediatric Services: Infant Care; Childhood Immunizations; Chronic Disease Management; Acute Illness Treatment; Referrals for Lead Poisoning Screenings; School and Sports Physicals; Vision Screenings; Childhood Nutrition Counseling; Vaccines for Children
- Women's Health Services: Routine Gynecological and Obstetrical Care; Reproductive Health Services; Prenatal & Perinatal Services; Postpartum Services; Breast Feeding Support and Education; Nutrition Counseling
- Adult Medicine: Acute Illness Treatment; Chronic Disease Management; Flu Shots; Prescriptions for Pneumonia Shots; Tetanus and other Immunization Shots; Employment Screenings; Annual Physicals; Adult Nutrition Counseling
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 57 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield, Medicare, Medicaid (Delaware Physicians Care, UnitedHealthcare Community Plan, Diamond State Partners), Commercial Plans, etc.
- Operation Hours: Mon-Thurs: 8:00am-7:00pm; Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm; Sat: 8:00am-12:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.