Lander Community Health Center - Pediatrics - Lander Community Health Center
- 115 Wyoming Street
- Lander WY, 82520
- Contact Phone: (307) 332-2185
- Clinic Details: It is the mission of CHCCW to provide affordable and high-quality patient care with a comprehensive range of health care services for residents of Central Wyoming, regardless of income, treating all patients with compassion, dignity, and respect.
- Website: https://www.chccw.org/
- Services: Pediatrics
- Pediatric Services: Asthma Management; Birth Control for Teens; Comprehensive Primary Care from Birth to 18 Years of Age; Eczema Management; Immunizations; Newborn Care; On-Call Provider; Sports Physicals; Well Child Checks; Weight Checks (Healthy Growth)
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Wyoming; United Healthcare; Cigna; 1st Choice Health; 1st Choice Health Care of the Midwest; Medicare/Medicaid; Veterans Community Care Network for Urgent Care Services; WISE; Trizetto; Optum
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.