Las Clinicas del Norte - Ojo Caliente Clinic - Ojo Caliente Community Health Center
- 35282 Hwy 285
- Ojo Caliente NM, 87549
- Contact Phone: (505) 583-2191
- Clinic Details: Las Clinicas del Norte (LCDN) is a federally designated Frontier Community Health Center, and provides services to the approximately 14,720 residents of its service area, covering 2,500 square miles in parts of Rio Arriba and Taos Counties, both of which have been designated Medically Underserved Areas (MUAs). The LCDN service area is a frontier region, with low population density (4.2 persons/square mile), with widely scattered villages and small towns. Las Clinicas del Norte is the only provider of primary care, oral health care, and behavioral health services in its service area. The area is extremely rural and mountainous, with winters that sometimes make travel hazardous. Our vision is to provide culturally competent care to the underserved and medically indigent patients in a remote part of northern New Mexico. LCDN operates three clinic sites, in Ojo Caliente, Abiquiu, and Ojo Caliente, all strategically located to provide maximum access to the area’s rural residents. LCDN also operates school-based health centers in Abiquiu, 2 in the Mesa Vista School District at El Rito and near Ojo Caliente, and in Pojoaque, NM, a rural community 20 miles north of Santa Fe, adjacent to Pojoaque Pueblo.
- Website: https://www.lcdn.org/
- Services: Primary Care, Behavioral Health Services
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 40 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Tues-Fri: 8:00am-6:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.