Lauderdale County Medical Clinic - Ripley Community Health Center
- 317 Cleveland St.
- Ripley TN, 38063
- Contact Phone: (731) 221-1804
- Clinic Details: Citizens of Lake County for Health Care, Inc. provide personalized, high-quality care on an as-needed or preventative basis. We have created a practice that we believe in and choose for our own family members. We are a full-service family practice of dedicated, experienced physicians who believe in working with our patients to maintain and improve their health. We work together to serve your entire family for all of your medical needs in all stages of life. Our physicians believe in providing comprehensive health care services to our patients in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. We also believe in educating our patients as we work with them to achieve the best physical state possible. Each physician is certified by the American Board of Family Medicine and comes to our practice with years of experience in their area of specialty. Our board-certified nurse practitioners always consult with the attending physician prior to working with each patient in order to provide informed, consistent care at all times.
- Website: https://www.clchc.com/
- Services: On Site Lab Services; EKG's; Women's Health Exams; Worker's Comp; Well Child Exams; PT/INR & Flu Testing; Adult Immunizations; Urine Drug Screenings; DOT Physicals; Pregnancy Tests, etc.
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 42 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Medicare; TennCare; Commercial Insurance, etc.
- Operation Hours: Mon, Wed, Fri: 8:00am-4:30pm; Tues: 7:30am-4:00pm; Thurs: 8:30am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.