Lawrenceville Laurel Health Center - Lawrenceville Community Health Center
- 32 E Lawrence Rd
- Lawrenceville PA, 16929
- Contact Phone: (570) 827-0125
- Clinic Details: The Laurel Health Centers offer a wide range of primary care, preventive, wellness, and speciality services for patients of all ages. We are committed to serving everyone, regardless of their ability to pay, and are accepting new patients. Our staff is dedicated to continually growing and elevating our services to deliver the highest quality care. As we evolve to meet patients' changing health needs, one thing always remains constant: our dedication to the health and well-being of the communities we serve.
- Website: https://www.laurelhc.org/
- Services: Family Medicine; Dental Services
- Dental Services: Comprehensive Dental Exams, Cleanings, and Repairs
- Pediatric Services: Well Child Checks; Back-To-School Physicals; Milestone Development Screenings (Physical, Emotional, and Social); Immunizations; Nutrition Counseling; Mental and Behavioral Health; Diabetes Education; Obesity Prevention; Exercise Programs
- Women's Health Services: Preventive Screenings, including Breast Exams, Blood Work, Pap Tests, Mammograms, Cervical Cancer Screenings; Immunizations; Cardiovascular and Osteopenia/Osteoporosis Risk Assessments; Reproductive Health Services; Post-Natal Care for Mom and Baby; Menstrual and Menopause Counseling
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 42 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Private Insurance, Medicaid, Medicare
- Operation Hours: Family Medicine - Mon-Fri: 8:30am-5:00pm; Dental Services - Mon-Thurs: 8:00am-4:30pm, Fri: 8:00am-12:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.