Lebanon Free Clinic - Lebanon Free Clinic
- 135 South 9th Street
- Lebanon PA, 17042
- Contact Phone: (717) 273-2715
- Clinic Details: The Lebanon Free Clinic opened in March 2009 and provides primary and behavioral health care to those living in Lebanon County who are uninsured. Our doctors, nurses, and support staff volunteer their time at the Lebanon Free Clinic because they believe everyone has a right to have health. We demonstrate the love of Christ through the provision of health care services which is funded by donations.
- Website: https://www.lebanonrescuemission.org/
- Services: Individual care; Mental Health Care; Chronic health condition management; Acute illness care; Medicines; Health screening; Health education; Christian counseling/prayer; Diabetes education; Referral to community agencies
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round
- Payment Method: Free
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.