PureView Health Center - Helena Community Health Center
- 1930 9th Ave
- Helena MT, 59601
- Contact Phone: (406) 457-0000
- Clinic Details: PureView Health Center is a Federally Qualified Healthcare Center (FQHC) with clinics located in Helena and Lincoln, Montana. We are committed to improving the healthcare and wellness of the communities we serve. We provide integrated care that focuses on the whole person. Our clinics provide superior, affordable primary care for the whole family. We are committed to fostering an environment that respects diverse cultural backgrounds and values the dignity of all people. We offer compassionate care for people of all ages. At PureView Health Center we offer the education, experience and internal motivation to make the changes you want in your life. We are Helena and Lincoln’s community healthcare clinics. We are places where everyone in our communities can receive high quality healthcare. No one will be turned away because they cannot pay. PureView Health Center services are personalized, comprehensive, integrated, affordable, holistic, compassionate, collaborative, co-located and easily accessible. We provide nearly 21,000 patient visits each year to over 7,000 people with a medical home where they receive comprehensive primary care, integrated behavioral healthcare, dental care and low cost prescriptions. We provide a full range of primary care services including regular check-ups, care for chronic illnesses such as diabetes, high blood pressure and heart disease, prevention and wellness education, nutritional counseling, behavioral healthcare services, dental services, and referrals to specialists in the community through team-based medical case management. PureView Health Center also coordinates programs specifically for people who are homeless. Our services include not only treatment and prevention of illness, but also health education, behavioral health services, dental and affordable prescription drugs. From the treatment of chronic conditions, such as diabetes, high blood pressure and asthma and referral to specialists, we are here for you. No matter your age, family situation or ability to pay—we are your partner for affordable healthcare needs. We are open to serve the entire community - if you are uninsured, underinsured, have private insurance, Medicare or Medicaid or are just looking for good quality, affordable healthcare.
- Website: https://pureviewhealthcenter.org/
- Services: Preventive Care; Family Medicine; Regular Check-Ups; Care for Common Illnesses and Minor Injuries; Chronic Disease Management; Immunizations; Well-Child Clinics; Confidential HIV Counseling and Testing; Breast and Cervical Healthcare; Dental Services
- Dental Services: Comprehensive Dental Exam, X-Rays, Periodontal Evaluation, Basic Dental Services
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 47 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Private Insurances, Medicaid, Medicare
- Operation Hours: Mon-Thurs: 8:00am-5:30pm, Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.