Lewiston Commmunity Health Center - Lewiston Community Health Center
- 307 S Main St
- Lewiston NC, 27849
- Contact Phone: (252) 348-2545
- Clinic Details: At Bertie County Rural Health Association, we work hard to improve the lives of our patients - both those we care for today and those that will benefit from medical advancements made tomorrow. We are a Federally Qualified Health Center. FQHCs are community-based health care providers that receive funds from the HRSA Health Center Program to provide primary care services in underserved areas. We must meet a stringent set of requirements, including providing care on a sliding fee scale based on ability to pay and operating under a governing board that includes patients.
- Website: http://www.bcrha.org/
- Services: Cardio Monitoring EKG; Minor Surgeries; Employee Drug Testing; OB-GYN-Prenatal; Immunizations; Internal & Family Medicine; Wellness & Physicals; Telemedicine; Pharmacy
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Private Insurances; Medicare; Medicaid
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.