Lifespan Health Kids - Savannah Community Health Center
- 150 East End Drive
- Savannah TN, 38372
- Contact Phone: (731) 925-2300
- Clinic Details: Lifespan Health is a non-profit community health center that provides evidence based health care and self-management support.
- Website: https://www.lifespanhealth.com/
- Services: Diabetes Care; Family Planning; Immunizations; Laboratory; Referral Services; Social Services; Pediatric and Adolescent Care; Pregnancy Testing
- Pediatric Services: Diagnosis and Treatment of Illnesses, Injuries, Infections and Other Health Issues; Vaccinations; Physical Exams, etc.
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Medicare; Medicaid to include BlueCare, Amerigroup, and United Healthcare; Humana; Healthspring; UMR; Golden Rule; Pittman & Associates; CIGNA; Aetna; Worker’s Comp; Community Health Alliance; Blue Cross & Blue Shield; Tricare
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.