Northwest Community Health Center - Libby - Libby Community Health Center
- 320 E 2nd St
- Libby MT, 59923
- Contact Phone: (406) 283-6900
- Clinic Details: Northwest Community Health Center (NWCHC) strives to be known as innovative leaders in providing quality healthcare services. Anyone can access care at NWCHC regardless of insurance status or an individual’s ability to pay. We are a preferred provider for most local insurance carriers and offer a sliding fee scale to eligible patients. NWCHC’s team is here to serve providing medical, dental, behavioral health and pharmacy services. In addition, we have staff that provide case management and WIC Supplemental Nutrition services.
- Website: http://northwestchc.org/
- Services: Primary Care; Acute care; Chronic disease management; DOT; Laboratory Services; Family Planning Services; Men's Health; Women's Health; OB/Pregnancy; Pediatrics; Dental Services; Pharmacy; Behavioral Health
- Dental Services: Oral Hygiene (teeth cleaning); Educational Tools; Sealants; Fluoride Applications; Fillings; Extractions; Crowns; Anterior Root Canals; Preparation for Dentures
- Pediatric Services: Well Child Checks; Immunizations
- Women's Health Services: Annual Exams; Cervical and Breast Cancer Screening; Birth Control Methods (Birth control pill, IUD placement, Nexplanon, DepoProvera, tubal ligation, and Diaphragm); Colposcopy; LEEP; Endometrial Biopsies
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.