Wildcat Clinic Lincoln Elementary School - Alpena School-Based Health Center
- 309 W Lake St
- Alpena MI, 49707
- Contact Phone: (989) 358-3998
- Clinic Details: The purpose of Alcona Citizen’s for Health, Inc. (Alcona Health Center), shall be to promote, develop and operate such facilities and programs as are necessary to provide quality health care to all residents of Alcona County and the surrounding areas, regardless of ability to pay.
- Website: https://www.alconahealthcenters.org/
- Services: Primary Care; Behavioral Health
- Remarks: Rural Area, Seasonal Clinic, Year-Round, Part-Time (open 39 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri: 8:00am-4:00pm; Tues: 8:00am-3:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.