Lone Star Family Health Center - Conroe Low Cost Clinic
- 506 Medical Center Blvd Ste 320
- Conroe TX, 77304-2826
- Contact Phone: 936-523-5292
- Clinic Details: LSFHC was formed January 28, 2002 to pursue Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) status in order to have a stable organization with a mission to strengthen, stabilize and expand patient access to healthcare services in Montgomery County. LSFHC became fully operational as an FQHC on February 28, 2004. In 2007, LSFHC had 35,182 patients visits in the clinic and another 11,230 hospital visits. LSFHC also serves as a nationally recognized family medicine residency program that graduates seven residents per year. Of the graduates, more than half stay in Montgomery County to practice.
- Website: http://www.lonestarfamily.org
- Services: On-Site Pharmacy, X-Ray, Laboratory, Diabetes Education and eligibility staff, Women's Health Services, Family Planning and Breast and Cervical Cancer grants, Mental Health (psychiatry and counseling), Dental Services (Provided at The Community Clinic in
- Dental Services: Dental Services (Provided at The Community Clinic in Oak Ridge)
- Remarks: Community Health, Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Full-Time (open 40 hours per week)
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.