Loudoun Free Clinic - Leesburg Free Clinic
- 224-A Cornwall Street NW, Suite 2.115
- Leesburg VA, 20176
- Contact Name: Maribeth Sheehan, RN, MBA
- Contact Phone: (703) 779-5416
- Clinic Details: We coordinate visits, medications, tests, surgeries, and often transportation for thousands of people struggling with emergency, acute and chronic medical conditions. We ensure that all treatments are provided at no cost to our patients. The LFC is funded entirely by grants and donations, and supported by a network of community organizations as well as a loving and dedicated group of volunteers who staff our daytime and evening clinics to meet this critical need in our community.
- Website: https://www.loudounfreeclinic.org/
- Services: Primary Care including diabetes management and women's health; Sick Visit Appointments; Non-Narcotic Prescription Medications; Referrals; Diagnostic labs and imaging; Specialties
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 36 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Free
- Operation Hours: Mon, Tues: 8:30am-12:30pm, 1:30pm-5:00pm; Wed, Thurs: 8:30am-12:30pm, 1:30pm-5:00pm, 5:30pm-8:30pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.