Macon County Health Department Clinic - Oglethorpe Low Cost Clinic
- 110 Chatham Street
- Oglethorpe GA, 31068
- Contact Phone: (478) 472-8121
- Clinic Details: Recognizing the ever changing complexity of the health care community, Macon County Health Department and West Central Health District exist as resources to ensure an environment where all people can obtain health care services and attain optimum health and well-being by valuing themselves, by valuing others, and by caring.
- Website: https://westcentralhealthdistrict.com/
- Services: Medical care; Treatment and Nutritional counseling for patients diagnosed with HIV; Breast and Cervical Cancer Program; Laboratory Services/Wellness Panel; Sexually Transmitted Diseases Clinic; Tuberculosis Control Clinic; Women’s Health
- Women's Health Services: Pap Smears, Lab Testing, Assessment For Contraceptives
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 35 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-12:00pm, 1:00pm-4:30pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.