Mainline Health Systems - Portland - Portland Community Health Center
- 233 N Main Street
- Portland AR, 71663
- Contact Phone: (870) 737-2221
- Clinic Details: Mainline Health Systems, a non-profit organization, has provided affordable medical and dental care for the residents of Southeast Arkansas since 1978. From our first office in Portland all those years ago, Mainline Health Systems has grown to ten locations serving Arkansas residents in Ashley, Chicot, Drew, and Lincoln counties. Every year, our healthcare professionals treat thousands of patients who either have no insurance or not enough insurance to cover essential health services. We will never deny care to those in need. Our mission is to provide compassionate, quality care for everyone, regardless of ability to pay. Our financial assistance programs ensure that everyone in our communities who require medical or dental care can receive it.
- Website: http://www.mainlinehealth.net/
- Services: Family Medicine: X-rays, Lab tests, Comprehensive physicals, School and sports physicals, Preventive screenings, Immunizations; Pediatrics
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 42 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Medicare, Medicaid, Most Major Insurance Plans (except Medicare Advantage), ARKids First, Cash, Checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Sliding Fee Scale
- Operation Hours: Mon-Thurs: 7:00am-4:30pm, Fri: 8:00am-12:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.