Majesty Care Clinic - Greensburg Free Clinic
- 116 East Pittsburgh Street, Lower Level
- Greensburg PA, 15601
- Contact Phone: (724) 691-0216
- Clinic Details: Majesty Care Clinic provides quality free health care to the uninsured residents of Westmoreland County provided by a volunteer staff. Majesty Care Clinic, Corp. (MCC) is a free health clinic for the uninsured residents of Westmoreland County. MCC is a public charity exempt under 501(c) (3) and all contributions to MCC are deductible under section 170 of the code. We are also qualified to receive tax deductible bequests, devices, transfers or gifts under section 2055, 2106 or 2522 of the code. Majesty Care Clinic helps meet the needs of over 25,000 residents of Westmoreland County ages 19 to 65 who live without health care insurance. Our clinic is totally staffed by volunteers and medical care is free to our patients. Our funding is derived from grants or donations from foundations, businesses, churches or other sources of individual or corporate donations. Our location is convenient to Westmoreland Hospital and to public transportation.
- Services: Primary Health Care, Well Woman Care Screening and Education, Patient Education (Disease Management, Healthy Lifestyles), Health Maintenance (Chronic Disease Diagnosis and Treatment), Lab Services, Pre-Employment Evaluations, Screenings
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round
- Payment Method: Free
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.