Maple Hill Medical Center at Maple Hill - Maple Hill Community Health Center
- 4811 NC Hwy 50
- Maple Hill NC, 28454
- Contact Phone: (910) 259-6444
- Clinic Details: Black River Health Services, Inc. is a community-owned medical practice that exists to provide the highest quality of accessible and affordable healthcare to all people of Pender County and surrounding areas.
- Website: http://blackriverhealth.org/
- Services: Health Screening and Wellness Maintenance; Acute Care; Pediatric, adult, geriatric care; Chronic Medical Condition Management; Immunizations; Physicals; Minor Surgical Procedures; Blood work, pap smears, urine cultures, pregnancy tests, EKG’s, etc.
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; AARP; Aetna; Blue Cross Blue Shield; Blue Medicare; Care Improvement Plus; Champva; Cigna; First Health; Humana; Gateway; Mail Handlers; Medicaid; Medicare; Medcost; Medical Access Plan (MAP); Multi-Plan; Secure Horizons; Tricare; United Healthcare; UMR
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.