Marshfield Dental Center - Marshfield Community Health Center
- 1307 N Saint Joseph Ave
- Marshfield WI, 54449
- Contact Phone: (715) 221-5600
- Clinic Details: Marshfield Dental Center provides general family dentistry and dental hygiene services. A collaboration that includes Family Health Center of Marshfield, Inc. and federal and state agencies, established the dental center in order to address the growing need for dental care in underserved areas. Marshfield Dental Center began seeing patients on August 16, 2010, in its facility located at 1307 N. Saint Joseph's Avenue. Marshfield Dental Center is accredited by The Joint Commission.
- Website: https://www.marshfieldclinic.org/
- Services: Dental Care
- Dental Services: Exams; X-rays; Cleanings; Fluoride treatments; Fillings; Stainless steel crowns; Dentures; Root canals; Space maintainers; Oral Surgery, etc
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, Commercial Insurance, etc.
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.