Rice Lake Dental Center - Rice Lake Community Health Center
- 1501 W Stout St
- Rice Lake WI, 54868
- Contact Phone: (715) 236-8900
- Clinic Details: Rice Lake Dental provides general family dentistry and dental hygiene services. A collaboration that includes Family Health Center of Marshfield, Inc. and federal and state agencies, established the dental center in order to address the growing need for dental care in underserved areas. Rice Lake Dental Center began seeing patients on June 22, 2010, in its facility located at 1501 West Stout Street. Rice Lake Dental Center serves all patients, regardless of ability to pay or insurance status (uninsured/underinsured, private pay and commercial insurance). A dental payment assistance program is available to help patients that have limited income and have out-of-pocket dental expenses. The dental payment assistance program is available for services provided at the dental center, and it helps with Forward Health approved services. For more information about this program, please talk with the patient financial services staff at any dental center. Rice Lake Dental Center is accredited by The Joint Commission.
- Website: https://www.marshfieldclinic.org/
- Services: Dental Care
- Dental Services: Exams; X-rays; Cleanings; Fluoride treatments; Fillings; Stainless steel crowns; Dentures; Root canals; Space maintainers; Oral Surgery, etc
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, Commercial Insurance, etc.
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.